Please note that we currently only ship to the 48 US States, but shipping is free!
The BC T-Bell is a versatile plate-loaded training device that can be used for a wide range of exercises. We use the BC T-Bell at Glute Lab, specifically when performing elevated exercises like Straddle Lifts, Sumo Squats, Romanian Deadlifts and Bent Rows. The BC T-Bell can also be used for Sumo and Conventional Deadlifts.
The BC T-Bell holds standard Olympic plates (inside diameter of 2") and can also be used with resistance bands.
- Made in the USA
- High-grade aluminum (rust-proof) construction
- 400 lbs. tested lifting capacity
- Dimensions: 14" (H) x 12" (W)
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Adjustable handle height using easy pin mechanism
- Knurled handles for a safe, secure, and slip-free grip
- Includes cotter pin to prevent the handle from rotating (when necessary)
- Main shaft fits all olympic size weight plates (inside diameter of 2") and weight clamps
- Custom keyway slots fit all resistance bands, allowing versatile use of bands and/or weight
Enhance your training
The Hip Thruster is the best way to perform the hip thrust exercise, ideal for building a stronger & shapelier butt.
The Hip Thruster is the only glute training bench invented and endorsed by "The Glute Guy" Bret Contreras.
Trusted by the best
The Hip Thruster is trusted by thousands of women, men, teams and professionals worldwide.