The T-Bell is a versatile plate-loaded training device that can be used for a wide range of exercises. We use the T-Bell at Glute Lab, specifically when performing elevated exercises like Straddle Lifts, Sumo Squats, Romanian Deadlifts and Bent Rows. The T-Bell can also be used for Sumo and Conventional Deadlifts.
The T-Bell holds standard Olympic plates (inside diameter of 2") and can also be used with resistance bands.
- Made in the USA
- Made from High Strength ABS (tougher and more resistant than steel or aluminum)
- 400lb/181kg tested lift/load capacity
- Light Weight and easy to adjust
- Main shaft is 1lb/0.45kg, neutral Grip handle is 0.75lb/0.35kg and prone grip handle is 0.55lb/0.25kg.
- Comes with 2 handle options (prone and neutral hand positions)
- Ergonomic moulded handle designs assure optimum grip when lifting
- Zinc coated high strength carbon steel selection pin (rated to 750lbs/340kg)
- Main shaft fits all Olympic size weight plates (2" inside diameter)
- Light weight and easy to transport
- Keyed shaft/handles makes for easy adjustments
- 5 starting positions with 2" increments