We sincerely hope that you are completely happy with your Hip Thruster product, but please make a note of our refund policy.
- If you, the customer, have not yet received the product and simply do not want the item, you will be refunded the original sales price minus $100 restocking fee. If you cancel the order too late for us to cancel shipment of the product then you will be responsible for proper packaging and all shipping costs in both directions in order to receive a refund. Item(s) must arrive at the manufacturer in good, saleable condition before the refund will be given.
- If the product arrives damaged, we will of course provide you with a replacement for the damaged parts (or product, if applicable). Please note that since the damage will likely have arisen during shipping, we need to provide our shipping company with evidence of the damage in a timely manner. Therefore, to receive a replacement free of charge, you must contact us to report the damage within 7 days of receipt of the product and you must include photos of the damage and outside packaging. Items arriving showing any damage to the outside packaging should be signed for as "damaged". If you report any damage to us after 7 days of receiving the product, or do not provide photos of the the damaged parts and packaging, we will need to charge you for the replacement parts or product and the associated shipping costs.
- Hip Thruster: If the unit arrives with parts missing, we will ship the additional pieces to you as soon as possible. To receive a replacement free of charge, you must contact us to report the missing part(s) within 7 days of receipt of the unit. If you report any missing parts to us after 7 days of receiving the unit we will need to charge you for the replacement parts and the associated shipping costs.
- Hip Thruster: If the product arrives in good shape (no scratches, dents or defects), and later fails because of manufacturer's structural defect, contact us immediately, and we will repair or replace at our expense. Hip Thruster Loop: If the product arrives in good shape (no signs of physical damage), and later fails because of manufacturer's structural defect, contact us immediately, and we will repair or replace at our expense if within 3 months of the purchase date.
- If you change your mind within 7 days after your purchase arrives and it is a standard product (color, dimensions, options), you may receive a refund, subject to you paying for the shipping in both directions, a restocking fee of $100, and the unit arriving back at our manufacturer in its original packaging, unused, with all original documentation, and in saleable condition. To do this, simply contact us within 7 days of receipt. We will then provide our manufacturer’s address for return of the item and you may return the item within a further 7 days. You, the customer, will be responsible for proper packaging and all shipping costs in both directions in order to receive a refund.
- If the product is used, has no defect, and you, the customer simply do not want the item, no refund will be given.
Please note that any return must reach our manufacturer in its original condition within 7 days of us sending you the manufacturer’s address to obtain a refund. Please also note that the refund you receive will not include the shipping costs incurred in either direction and will have a $100 restocking fee deducted.
Therefore, you will not receive back the full amount of your original purchase price.
Please also note:
- Goods will only be accepted for return if you have contacted us prior to sending the goods back and if the goods then reach our manufacturer within the timescales stated above, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches our manufacturer. Therefore, for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- In the event that you request us to ship a product for you to an intermediate destination for onward shipping, please note that our responsibility for the safety of the product and its associated documentation ends with the arrival of that product at the intermediate destination. We cannot accept responsibility for what happens to the product when it is shipped by your shipping provider, nor can we provide any additional documentation for this stage of your shipping solution.